I’m a game artist, programmer, designer, and teacher currently living in Los Angeles, CA. I grew up in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, and lived in Pittsburgh, PA for a few years.
- I made a feature length animation about coal mining and dinosaurs called Fire Underground.
- I am working on a new game about forestry in the future, set in my hometown.
- I have worked for many years with Eddo Stern on his game / performance / installation piece Vietnam Romance.
- Besides that, I have made many small, strange games that have been exhibited in festivals, pop ups, and galleries.
- I teach classes about 3D modeling, animation, game development, and more.
I am a long time associate of the UCLA Game Lab, and have done numerous exhibitions, workshops, and other events with them.
I have a couple of things available for download on itch.io. I occasionally post images of things I’m up to on Instagram. For now I am not active on most other social media.
- Email me at nickjcrockett[at]gmail.com.
- Download my CV here.
You can see some of my work here.